The Resource Mick Harte was here
- Mick Harte was here
- Statement of responsibility
- by Barbara Park
- trueRealistic fiction
- trueThirteen-year-old girls
- trueFamily and death
- Bicycle helmets -- Fiction
- trueBrothers -- Death
- Bicycles and bicycling -- Accidents -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- trueGrief in teenage girls
- Cycling accidents -- Fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- Death -- Fiction
- Grief -- Fiction
- trueBicycling accidents
- Thirteen-year-old Phoebe recalls the death of her younger brother Mick in a bicycle accident, which might not have been fatal had he been wearing his helmet, and how she and her family reacted to the tragedy. Closes with an appeal to bikers to wear protective bicycle helmets
- Charlotte Award (New York), Intermediate, 1998.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Juvenile Fiction, 1997.
- Georgia Children's Book Award, 1997.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Intermediate Book Category, 1997.
- Iowa Children's Choice Award, 1998.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division I (Grades 3-5), 1998.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 1998.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, 1999.
- Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award (Illinois), 1998.
- South Carolina Book Award, Junior Books, 1998.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas), 1998.
- Young Hoosier Book Award, Intermediate Books, 1998.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 1995.
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Wilson's Children
- School Library Journal
- Child Study Children's Book Committee
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Mi 1996
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Mick Harte was here
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mick Harte was here
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.in.gov/resource/nNv6cQZQKtA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.in.gov/resource/nNv6cQZQKtA/">Mick Harte was here</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.in.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.in.gov/">Indiana State Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>