The Resource "Battle of Spurs Defeat" collection
- "Battle of Spurs Defeat" collection
- Processing Information: Collection processing completed 2014/11/19 by Edythe Huffman. EAD finding aid created 2014/11/19 by Edythe Huffman
- This collection is arranged chronologically.
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Control code
- 0.01 Cubic feet
- Governing access note
- This collection is open for research
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- This collection was received by Rare Books and Manuscripts as a donation.
- System control number
- Terms governing use
- Legal title, copyright, and literary rights reside with Rare Books and Manuscripts, Indiana State Library, Indianapolis, IN. All requests to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to Rare Books and Manuscripts.
- Type of unit
- 1 folder
ContextContext of "Battle of Spurs Defeat" collection
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "Battle of Spurs Defeat" collection
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.in.gov/resource/gm_hSrhM7GI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.in.gov/resource/gm_hSrhM7GI/">"Battle of Spurs Defeat" collection</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.in.gov/#ISL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.in.gov/">Indiana State Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Indiana State Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.