The Resource Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
- Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
- Statement of responsibility
- J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré
- Title variation
- Half-blood prince
- trueFantasy fiction
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoarding schools
- trueTeenage boy orphans
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- trueTeenage romance
- Potter, Harry, (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage wizards
- trueIndependence (Personal quality)
- trueGood and evil
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenagers -- England
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- trueBooks to movies
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince brings us Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as Lord Voldemort becomes ever more powerful with his followers increasing day by day in this continuing battle between good and evil. Harry searches for the full and complex story of the boy who became Lord Voldemort, and thereby finds what may be his only vulnerability
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2006.
- British Book Award for Book of the Year, 2006.
- Colorado Blue Spruce YA Book Award, 2008.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2008.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2005
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2005
- Quill Book Award for Book of the Year, 2005.
- Quill Book Award for Children's Chapter Book/Middle Grade, 2005.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2005
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2006
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Harry Potter
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the half-blood prince
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.in.gov/resource/bN5BOSdKAbo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.in.gov/resource/bN5BOSdKAbo/">Harry Potter and the half-blood prince</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.library.in.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.in.gov/">Indiana State Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>